I had someone tell me I should post these again, so here are 7 verses that help me. Hope they help you.
1. Romans 8:28. “All things work together for the good for those who love God, to those called according to his purpose.” He will turn my test into a testimony and my mess into a message.
2. Jeremiah 29:11. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” He loves me more than I can love me and my family more than I can love them.
3. Proverbs 15:22. “Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.” He provides wise Drs. to provide advice and cures.
4. Exodus 15:26.”I am the Lord, who heals you.” He is the great physician who heals mind, body, spirit, now and forever.
5. Isaiah 43:2-3. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.” He is with me and my family and will carry us through, come what may.
6. James 5:16. “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” Prayers by others, by the Holy Spirit who groans in me, and by Christ who intercedes for me at God’s right hand are all heard by my Abba and they move him to send help in times of need.
7. Philippians 4:6-7. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” God hears every prayer, holds every tear, extinguishes every fear, replaces worry with faith, and bears my burdens. He is my King, my leader, my shepherd, my example, and my living God who knows my son and wife’s name and has numbered the hairs on their heads.